JC International provides World Class specialist Asset Integrity Assurance and Training services throughout the Asset life-cycle. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rope Access Technician
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duties and Responsibilities
- The IRATA Certified Level 3 Rope Access Technician is responsible for:
- Providing Training, safety management, work site organization, and supervisory leadership and accountabilities to work crews on various projects.
- Utilizing specialized knowledge of “Rope Access Technology” to execute projects from inception through to completion.
- Supervising and ensuring the safety and performance of the Level 1 and Level 2 technicians under his/her direction.
- Preparing and submitting reports on a timely basis.
- Ensuring operational safety of all equipment.
- Liaising with Operations Managers regarding project work.
- Liaising with clients and site operations crew to ensure scope of job is understood and well executed.
Training and Skill Requirements
- SNT/PCN level II MT, PT UT
- IRATA Level 3 Certification required including proficiency in theoretical knowledge, equipment and rigging, manoeuvres, climbing, rescue/hauling and documentation.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as IRATA Certified Level 3 Rope Access Technician.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate and execute the skills and knowledge required of Level 1, 2 and 3 IRATA Certified Rope Access Technicians.
- Physically and mentally fit.
Added advantages are:
- SNT/PCN Level II Eddy Current Testing.
- Drop Object Survey
- Derrick Inspection
- UT Flaw detection, etc
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.