JC International provides World Class specialist Asset Integrity Assurance and Training services throughout the Asset life-cycle. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- As the store executive in JC International, you will be in charge of monitoring the store’s daily operations and ensuring that everything works smoothly and efficiently.
- Receiving of materials supplied by vendors into store by raising appropriate Goods received Notes
- Posting of all Goods Received Notes and Store Issue Voucher into the software
- Preparing any other report that may be needed from time to time.
- Prepares daily summary of cash /cheques collected, lodgment details and distributing same accordingly
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure there is no stock out.
- Issuing of materials to users departmental with approved store issues vouchers
- Administration of stores, handling of tools, equipment, instruments and stock.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records of all materials stocked in the stores.
- Preparing of stock reports for stock replenishment and requisition.
- Assigning of stock labels and reference numbers to new items being stocked
- Assist in the inspection of materials, its specifications, conditions, quality and quantity being delivered.
- Engage in stock taking exercise at interval to discover obsolete, damage and good stock and to advice management for corrective actions to be taken.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc / HND in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of post qualification experience in similar role
- Computer literacy is a must.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.