Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Req # (ID): 9627
Purpose of the Role
- The primary function of an Account Manager is to provide growth strategy within financial services, telecoms and technology sectors and leading a team to achieve set goals.
- You will be responsible for managing all aspect of projects, from client briefing to proposal, through design and implementation, to reporting.
- In addition, the ideal incumbent will work closely with senior team members to improve research efficiency and quality and assist in the development of less experienced research executives.
- Influencing the winning of pre-sales activities in the telecoms and technology sectors.
- Drive engaging conversation with clients in the financial services, technology and telecoms sectors.
- Obtain briefs from clients to ensure full understanding of the nature of the project.
- Help develop the research teams in terms of organizing trainings and motivating them in research environment.
- Successfully supervise major projects from sampling design to report writing.
- Deliver insightful reports and presentations to clients at C-Level/board team.
- Develop strong understanding of the financial services, telecoms and technology sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Have 5+ years of relevant research experience (Telecoms and Technology background will be a plus)
- Strong project management skills, including a drive to deliver excellent quality of both insight and data accuracy.
- Solid experience in research across a range of methodologies.
- Advanced word, excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply