The Katsina State Government in an effort to ensure a hitch-free and successful take-off of the State Pension Commission, invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary to the Katsina State Contributory Pension Commission
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Katsina State Government in an effort to ensure a hitch-free and successful take-off of the State Pension Commission is desirous to employ the services of Secretary to the Commission who is expected to coordinate the seamless operation of the Commission.
- The Secretary reports to the Chairman of the State Pension Commission and is responsible for the general administration of the Commission.
- The Secretary is responsible for the general administrative duties of the Commission like taking minutes of meetings of the Commission, manage correspondence with various stake holders among others;
- Record keeping through maintenance of accurate and comprehensive files and records related to pensions as well as thier confidentialities; Ensuring that all activities are in compliance with the Federal and State extant rules as well as preparation of periodic reports and summaries as required by the Commission;
- Communication and liaison between the Commission and other Governmental and non Governmental organizations;
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the Chairman or Commission itself;
- The applicant must be an indigene of the State with cognate experience in Contributory Pension administration:
- Must not be above the age of 55 years old:
- An applicant must possess a minimum of a First Degree in Public / Business Administration, Economics or Accounting field or its equivalent, with relevant professional qualifications/possession of relevant certificates will be an added advantage.
The Salary, allowances and other fringe benefits of the Secretary to the Commission is to be at par with that of a Permanent Secretary under the Katsina State Civil Service.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (both hard and soft copies) to:
The Office of the Head of Civil Service of the State,
State Secretariat Complex,
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2023.