Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Fiber Optic Cables Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and maintain fiber optics cables and ensure they work properly.
- ImplementFOC related to Civil works such as trenching, laying, and backfilling of HDPE duct & FOC, manhole casting, Precast, and In-site.
- Application of fiber tools such as Splicing machine, OTDR, LSPM, VFL, and Power meter reading.
- Must have knowledge in using GPS tracker to produce KMZ file on google, Wheel meter, Schmidt hammer, test usage, and other measurement instruments.
- Develop sensor indicators and conduct timely inspections to ensurethat the faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its performance.
- Take care of installation, troubleshooting,and other technical aspects.
- Designand testfiber Optics.
- Must have knowledge of Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Must be ready to work remotely and in any part of the Country.
- Must be committed to work.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an electrical fiber optic cable engineer in the Telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of implementation of Fiber Optic cable, applicable software, and codes related to electronic engineering.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.