Latrose is an investment and financial services institution with over 28 years of making good returns. Latrose Finance, since 1991, has continued to mitigate risk of investor funds activities in the African economy. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
- As a Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for managing and analyzing our financial activities. These includes keeping detailed financial records, performing various cash disbursement and cash accounting activities.
- Also, your duty will involve managing cash flow, income, liability obligations and assets.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly treasury reports.
- Advising the Management on Movement of Funds.
- Documenting and Updating Treasury Policies and Procedures.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information.
- Executing day-to-day cash management.
- Preparing Presentation Materials for Senior Management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2020.