Lifecentre Medical Support Limited provides a wide range of services such as repair, preventive maintenance, and inspection services for medical and laboratory equipment to medical centres and laboratories, hospitals etc. Basically, our services spur from equipment repairs, safety and performance testing, routine maintenance, hazard alert, electrical area testing, technology replacement planning, and equipment-related incident investigation to acquisition and replacement advice and guidance relating to infrastructure. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performing routine maintenance checks on biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting.
- Conduct electrical performance and safety assurance testing on dialysis machines.
- Inform biomedical equipment users and clinical Engineering management of status updates.
- Installing new biomedical equipment and adjusting the device according to medical specifications.
- Repairing faulty machinery on a routine basis and tending to emergency repairs as needed.
- Keeping a digital record of equipment repairs, faulty components, and recalibrated devices.
- Support systematic preventive maintenance of biomedical instrumentation and equipment program.
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Biomedical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong technological abilities as well as the capacity to fix equipment.
- Strong logical as well as analytical abilities.
- Strong communication abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.