Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media.
A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor & Valuer
- To oversee the management of the the organisation’s investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income
- To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organisation’s property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of the organisation and its clients
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience
- Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
- Valuation of Properties
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to the Managing Director
- Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
- Handle all inquiries within capacity
- Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Keep business documents confidential
- Minimum of a HND / B.Sc in Estate Management
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 5 years and above minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
- A valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record is required.
Functional / Technical:
- Computer literate with good Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- Independent judgment
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
- High learning ability
- Team Spirit
- Proactiveness and foresightedness
- Manage and prioritise time
- Plan and Organize and schedule work
- Listen actively
- Give clear information
- Get unbiased information
- Maintain accurate records
- Identify and Solve Problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Think clearly and analytically
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptive to change.
Application Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.