Mantik Designs are specialized in Digital Branding envelopes. branded face cap, branded keyrings branded t-shirts branded umbrella Brand identity design brochures General Printing for companies and individual. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Formulating a website design that is responsive and error-free
- Developing and maintaining websites, intranets, applications, and custom programs.
- Maintaining the CMS for optimal performance.
- Working with Designers to Perfect Site Aesthetics.
- Working with the back-end and website architecture.
- Generating, creating and updating WordPress themes and plugins
- Monitoring live website performance
- Create/update guidelines, records and documentation.
- The WordPress Developer is responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Conducting performance tests and troubleshooting issues
- Providing diagnostic reports of website performance
- Taking care of security and compliance standards
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Liaising with other developers in the team.
- Establishing strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Conducting research and keeping abreast of software development trends.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, or B.Sc Degree with 4-6 years experience.
- WordPress Developer relies heavily on their communication skills to succeed.
- S/he needs to actively listen to understand what clients want and make it a reality.
- The WordPress Developer will be responsible for coding websites and quality assurance, testing, and developing fixes.
- They also need excellent collaboration skills to work with designers and other developers as they work towards creating a finished website
N250,000 – N350,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Mantikdesigns@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2023.