May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Stores Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the following position in our rapidly expanding business.
- Track and document issuance of spares and requests on requisition forms and databases.
- Conduct regular stock counts and monitor stock levels for replenishment at the right time.
- Ensure that spares are available for technical operations when required.
- Generate internal orders at the right time and compile stock data such as stock variance, and stock holding value for stock report analysis.
- Ensure that spares received into the store meet set specifications and quality standards.
- Ensure that tools in the store are in good condition at all times.
- Ensure there is full compliance with rules and procedures guiding store operations.
- Applicants must possess an OND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with at least two (2) years’ experience preferably from a manufacturing company.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
21st April, 2023.