Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new product & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership that will to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the companies.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an engineer of high integrity with senior-level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- He/she will report to the Chairman as well as manage the business managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both companies.
- The appointee should be an Electrical / Electronic, Automation / Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer with upward of 15 years’ experience in Engineering Consulting / Power environment
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with high-level contact, strong leadership and performance management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive CV (preferably in pdf format) to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.