MIFE CONSTRUCTION provides a wide range of civil and construction engineering services which include the construction of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling facilities. Mife Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the Nigeria.
Mife Construction is now recruiting for a MALE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR. In return for your experience you will have the opportunity to join an organisation that provides a clear strategy and framework for your continuous development, whether that be in your main area of experience or through training in other areas.
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the M.D to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well-prepared for meetings as well as taking minutes at the meetings
- Responsible for accounts and budgets of the MD’s office
- A BSC or HND in any social science degree
- Less than 30 years of age
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office packages which include: Ms word, Ms Excel, Power point presentation
- Experience of working with board level directors ideally in a complex fast moving environment
- Must have demonstrable prioritisation skills and be able to multitask in a changing environment
- Must be good with people, very organised and efficient.
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Must be smart and sharp with pleasing personality & quick decision making ability
- Should have a propensity to thinking ahead, and the ability to rise to the challenge of new or unexpected circumstances that may arise from time to time
- Must be able to work very well under pressure
- Lastly the successful candidate must be highly trustworthy and have references to back-up
Please forward your CV to [email protected], on or before 15th November 2009.