Mkobo Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible.
We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- General accounting and book-keeping duties
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Depositing of cheques in the bank when required
- Generating invoices for various Business partners and chasing up invoices for payments
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Any other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable university with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Self Starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 4th March, 2021.