Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers.
Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Executive level
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government reports.
- Functionally reports into: Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
- Required Auditing Experience: minimum of 2 years experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2019