Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals. We need a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Masterbatch
- To promote various Master batches and additives technically and generate sales by introducing new customers and new products.
- Promotion of various additives and master batches technically
- Generating sales by introducing new customers and new products
- Implement company’s sales strategy to achieve target
- Maintain records
- Other duties as assigned.
- Science Graduate from a Chemistry/Plastic/Polymer Tech background is preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of min 5 years in sales of master-batches.
- Background of Polymer and additive sales is of added advantage.
Required Candidate profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- RoleSales Executive/Officer
- Industry TypeChemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
- Functional AreaSales, Retail, Business Development
- Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
- Passion for selling
- Meeting commitments
- Resource management
- Result orientation
- Personal motivation & initiative
- Problem solving/analytical ability
- Information gathering
Job Title: Sales Executive / Sales Manager
- The Sales Executive is responsible for sales of a diverse portfolio of white, colour and additive masterbatch along with concentrated additives and pre-colour resins to a regional client base.
- Based from the Jeddah head office, this role will take ownership of a range of key regional clients across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- It is imperative that applicants are technically astute, especially in compounds and masterbatch, coupled with outstanding commercial understanding and the ability to generate revenue through maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Experience in compounds and masterbatch
- Fluent in both Arabic & English language (spoken and written)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Middle East experience is mandatory.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th November, 2019