Morison Industries Plc – At Morrison we provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.
We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Act as the liaison Officer between the field force and the other departments and get all their issues resolved within 24 hours.
- Manages the company’s call center with all the professional ambience
- Ensures that the reception is well kept and arranged to suit the ambience of a corporate organization.
- You must properly and corporately dress always to reflect professionalism of her office.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management. Monitor company social platforms and improve traffic on sites by inviting and encouraging internal and external customers to visit company social sites
- Monitor and maintain office supplies for department.
- Attend to customers’ complaints and get them resolved within 24 hours.
- B.Sc in Social Science, Humanity Science, or any other related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience as a customer service officer.
- Computer literate.
- Should reside in Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2019