Niger State is implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project Development Objective (PDO) is to increase access by poor people to social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria. The Niger State through the Federal Government sought and obtained additional financing from the International Development Association (IDA) of the World Bank Group to support the implementation of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP).
In order to ensure effective implementation, the Niger State Community and Social Development Agency (NGCSDA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the Public and Private sector for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
The M & E Manager shall be charged with the responsibility of:
- Ensuring the maintenance of records of all types of data and information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the Monitoring and evaluation department of the State Agency and coordinating the activities of MIS and M&E units.
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E units for them to meet the Expectations of the SA;
- Liaising with LGRC and other Departments of the SA for M&E purposes and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory
- Monitoring and evaluation of CDP5 Micro Projects;
- Consolidating annual budget and work plan for the department;
- Designing field data collection and collation formats for the SA.
- Develop Terms Of Reference and Provide guidance for all M&E studies;
- Liaison with the Operations and Finance and Administration departments to collect and collate data for tracking of key activities of the SA (budget performance, financial matters like costing/pricing of CSDP activities in the States, operations, etc), and
- Providing cumulative records, analysis and statistics of activities over time to guide operations and provide information base for planning and future evaluation.
- A university degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least twelve years post-qualification experience in the private and public sector.
- Previous experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation shall be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
- Possession of higher degree will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of hand written Application each with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and credentials, addressed and delivered to: Board Chairman, Niger State Community and Social Development Agency, Abdullahi Kure House, No. A 6 Muazu Muhammed Road, Minna, Niger State.
- Applicants are to clearly mark on the corner of the envelope EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR M & E Manager.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.