Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
- Required immediately is an imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to join this forward thinking and successful department, committed to high standards of achievement at all levels.
- The post would suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher who is committed to teaching at the highest standard and raising the aspirations and achievements of our learners.
- They will be a highly motivated individual who is prepared not only to contribute to departmental resources and innovation, but also to be responsible for their own personal development, keeping abreast of change and sharing relevant experience and knowledge with the team.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for the subject and the ability to share this with our learners
- Have the resolve to make a real difference
- Have the ability to achieve excellent results
- Have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
We Can Offer
- All staff benefit from high quality continuing professional development opportunities and a comprehensive Induction programme.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Happy and enthusiastic learners
- Supportive parents who value education
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- A strong commitment to professional development and progression
- A commitment to staff wellbeing
- We provide a safe, serene, caring and challenging environment for learning, committed to the development of every learner as an individual. We understand that while learners have different gifts and talents we have a strong belief that everyone can be a leader.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV, Covering Letter and full contact de tails of three referees one of which must be the current or most recent employer to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.