Nondera Energy Services is a dynamic indigenous company specialized in providing telecommunications, engineering, drilling, procurement and technical assistance services to clients in the Nigerian energy sector.
We maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the industry, strategically positioning us to achieve our vision “to be the leading provider of integrated energy solutions in Africa”. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall, the Accountant will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining accurate, extensive financial bookkeeping and records for the company. He/she will report to the Chief Operating Officer
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
- Prepare staff payroll, bank schedule, pension, PAYE and pay slip
- Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of company’s account payables and receivables
- Manage account for company’s petty cash and other company expenses.
- Oversee the management of clients’ and vendors’ invoice processing.
- Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
- Bank Relationship Management – Oversee the account officer to ensure that all the transactions are well captured and reconciled appropriately.
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
- Manage company’s fixed asset and ensure assets are properly depreciated /Amortized
- Attend to external auditors and other regulatory agencies
- Other duties as assigned by the COO.
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting. MSC, MBA, ICAN or ACCA qualifications are an advantage.
- Experience in Financial Data Analytics is also an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Multitasking with excellent efficiency for handling accounting issues quickly and with minimal interference
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2020.