Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware Sales Executive
- As an IT technical sales executive, you’ll be selling hardware and software products as part of a Sales Team. At Novateur, we expect you to combine technical advice with an all round sales role.
- Part of the primary responsibilities of the Sales Associate position is to maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on both hardware and software product.
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client’s needs
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
- Checks inventory to ensure orders are in stock
- Construct sales pitches and presentations
- Stay abreast of market trends
- Help customers maximize the use of software features
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Related work experience
- Extensive Knowledge on Novateur products and services
- Not older than 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based only!!!
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- Time and task management
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st November, 2017.