O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
At O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited, we are known for innovative and exceptional after-sales service and support for all our Clients and customers through our seasoning Engineers and Customers Service representatives as we provide alternative energy solutions to each home, organizations, schools, industries, government agencies and non-governmental parasternal. Our source of energy exists from Nature and that makes it absolutely free from causing any harm to the end user. No air pollution, No noise pollution and Nature does not fail. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Manager reports directly to the MD/CEO and oversees all activities of the accounts department and is involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses and the maintenance of effective financial internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
- Plan, implement and supervise the company’s financial strategy.
- Lead the documentation of all financial transactions by entering account information for various arms of the company.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Monitor revenue and expenses in compliance with stipulated budget.
- Manage the company’s financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets
- Handle the company’s transactions and debts and do cash flow forecasting
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Keep and maintain a fix assets register.
- Liaise with banks to resolve financial-related issues.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for proper and correct entry.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit preparations.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports for management review
- Coordinate, plan, assign and review staff’s work.
- Perform other accounting duties and supporting team members as required or assigned by the MD/CEO
Requirements / Skills:
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on accounting experience at the Senior level; certification such as ICAN, ACCA, CMA is an added advantage.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Experience in working with accounting software and databases
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced MS Excel and Words
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be process and goal driven, customer oriented, results oriented, self-motivated
- Excellent leadership, effective communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledgeable in Nigeria companies Tax Law and application.
N170,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023.
Note: Only qualified applicants would be contacted.