Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world. We build a safe, convenient, and modern payment experience for many thousands of merchants and their customers.
Our small and mighty team is proud of how much we’ve accomplished in two years. We’ve introduced a steady cadence of innovations into the Nigerian market, such as the ability for consumers to pay with only a bank account number. We process well over $2 million in transactions monthly. And our double digit growth has us processing even more every day.
At Paystack, we believe that we will win by recruiting talented people and giving them the space, resources, and support to do the best work of their lives. We hire the most capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the means to succeed. And we need your help!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Implementation Specialist
About the Role
- You’ll be at the forefront of Paystack’s critical Customer Success team, which is based in the Paystack office in Lagos, Nigeria.
- For many of Paystack’s customers, you’ll be the face of the company, and you’ll be their first point of call when they need help.
- Learn everything about how Paystack’s technology operates in order to be able to answer technical questions by clients of all skill levels who’re trying to integrate with Paystack. From business owners simply looking to get paid, to seasoned developers looking to build complex systems, you’ll help give them whatever support they need to achieve their goals
- Reply quickly to inbound requests via email, Skype, phone calls, and Slack to solve client problems
- Occasionally develop custom plugins for certain clients
- Collaborate closely with the technical and product team to report bugs, recommend product enhancements, and generally keep the product team in the loop about how successfully real customers are using the product
- Write and maintain developer documentation
- Have a working knowledge of some of the languages and technologies we interact with most often:
- Can communicate simply and clearly in speech and in writing with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Are super organized and have excellent time management skills
- Have an endless capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone else is freaking out
- Are interested in learning all you can about how to provide world-class customer service
While this is not required, it would be a huge plus if you:
- have worked in a customer support role before, or a role where you engaged often with customers
- are familiar with customer support methods, tools, and best practice
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- New MacBook Pro
- Catered lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online