Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Contact Data Program Lead
Job ID: 170014RL
Job Level: IC4 (46040)/IC5 (46050)
Reports To: Senior Director, Digital Transformation, EMEA & APAC Marketing
- Leads the Contact Data Program for Region (EMEA/APAC)
- Location: EMEA (flexible, major Oracle market preferable). Occasional travel may be required
- We are seeking an outstanding individual to programme manage the entire Contact Data Program for the region (EMEA or APAC).
- To deliver continued high quality contact data as per the requirements of the business, this role will require extensive Stakeholders interactions and management across the business (Sales, Business Development Group & Marketing) as well as with Vendors and Marketing Shared Services.
- Contact data entails contactable details for customers and prospects and is critical to achieving business goals by supporting outreach to target market segments.
- This individual will be an experienced Project Manager or Program Manager with an understanding of contact data and Accounts:
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders in Sales (Field, Oracle Digital Prime, Applications, Technology), Business Development Group and Marketing to understand requirements around contact data for markets, segments, Personas & Line of Business
- Report & manage vendor performance to extract maximum ROI from investments
- Report on overall results of contact data program. Clear & regular management & Stakeholder communication around results, the benefits and progress of initiatives
- Track progress over time of contact data health
- Assess levels of engagement with audiences & how often contacts are used
- Own data cleansing for region, working with Marketing Shared Services & vendors to update & maintain contact data information in the Marketing Database
- Execute on the requirements working with Vendors, Marketing Shared Services & Contact Data Analysts
- Scan vendor landscape for new capability and maintain market wise vendor lists that together with regional vendors provide maximum impact
- Setup local vendor partnerships to deliver contact data with a focus on KPIs, SLAs & cost effectiveness
- Support initiatives to enable better Rep access to contact data through Oracle systems
- Manage audience management process for region to determine who the Approvers should be
- Provide inputs for broader communication of program, objectives, progress, results & timelines
- Provide enablement & communication material, as required, to Sales & Business Development Group to drive contact creation & optins through Reps
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes.
- Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
- Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
The successful candidate should have:
- Running transformative change programmes in a virtual environment (e.g. leading large scales contact data sourcing initiatives)
- The delivery of Marketing campaigns preferred
- Project and Programme Management
- Working in a multicultural team
- Working and influencing senior management and different functions / lines of business
- Working with and reporting progress to Senior Management (up to VP)
Outstanding Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- For this, relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 8 plus years relevant work experience.
- Engaging Virtual Teams & managing Stakeholders
- Passionate about best in class customer experience and delivery
- Embracing and Leading Change in a complex fast moving environment
- Working Globally and in multi cultural environments
- KPI tracking and reporting
- A collaborator, partner and influencer with Sales, BDG and other supporting functions across all levels of the respective organizations.
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Communication at all level of the organisation
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Organizational Awareness
- Planning & Organizing
- Results Orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply