Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
- 2.1 degree from a recognized university.
- 3-5 HR BP or Generalist experience in the financial sector (investment or commercial banking).
- Preferably Male; For gender balance.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Analyze and Investigating monthly financial accounts
- Undertake financial administration
- Test of controls which include understanding the business process, performing walk-through procedures based on controls in the clients’ business process and carrying out controls validation procedures.
- Performing Substantive procedures on each financial statement line items. Vouching of support documents and documenting as appropriate using the defined audit software.
- Performing analytical review procedures to address all financial statement assertions.
- Carrying out quarterly reviews of financial statements.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Partaking in Stock taking exercise.
- Partaking in scheduled trainings and carrying out E-Learning.
- Performing vendor compliance review procedures and other agreed upon procedures as agreed with the client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications required: minimum BSC/BSA
- Preferably female for gender balance
- Minimum Experience Required: minimum 3 Years in an Audit or IT firm
- Accounting/Auditing software’s
- Bank reconciliations
- Effective organization
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Database management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th September, 2018.