PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Reports to: General Manager
- Coordinates the day-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed and targets are met.
- To work with lead conversion officers so as to deliver the agreed conversion rate successfully and to stick to the set target of 08 out of every 10 registration to be recorded
- To work closely with the CRM Manager to avoid any problem the Conversion Officers may be experiencing with the CRM
Core Working Relationships:
- General Manager, Customer Service Manager, Admin Manager, Business Development Officers, In-House Reps, Events coordinator and HR Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Submission of weekly/monthly branch report to the General Manager
- Ensure allocated revenue targets and visa targets for branch are achieved and ensure effective supervision and monitoring of other Conversion Officers; as such accountable for the overall performance of conversion team in your branch.
- Ensure that partner institution visits are run appropriately and successfully
- Strategize and successfully execute marketing activities at branch level
- Ensure that all the equipment are in proper working condition so that performance will not be affected
- log on to CRM everyday and monitor queues to ensure that branch records are in the “Urgent” and “Critical” queues are moved to the next queues are moved to the next queues, keeping both the student and the institution promptly informed as to progress.
- Conduct visa seminars.
- Ensure compliance with Company operational and HR regulations and processes
- Ensure compliance with Company application procedures/ student guidelines at all times
- Advise staff on operations procedures and undertake annual appraisals with all staff.
- To send regular report on school visit to Customer service manager, HR manager and Sales and service manager
- Organize weekly branch meeting with all staff
- Prepare Monthly Requisition for Branch
- Prepare and send monthly petty expenditure report
- Collate monthly service charge/registration records
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate Degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Minimum of 2 years work Experience in international education – essential
- Marketing experience – desirable
- Considerable experience of coordinating operations within an organisation – essential
- Significant experience of staff management – essential
- Experience of financial management and processes – essential
- Experience in a customer facing role – desirable
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills – essential
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential
- Knowledge of basic finance management and budgeting processes – essential
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of international higher education – essential
- Knowledge of HR practices – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Good supervisory skills – essential
- Working knowledge of marketing principles – desirable
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Motivational management style
- Approachable and confidential demeanor
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2017.