Philban Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Act as the company gatekeeper:
- Respond appropriately to messages from all company interphases (website, phone lines, WhatsApp, email, etc.) Manage incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads and keep records of leads and sales.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Interphase with customers:
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Find out the customer’s needs and recommend the right product for them to use.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers, Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers to make purchases.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions and increase sales by recommending complementary items to go with their requests in order to sell as many products as possible per customer.
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers, explain how products work, and demonstrate how to use products where possible using provided graphics
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions; follow up to ensure resolution and escalate issues to the appropriate Manager as necessary.
- Build customer loyalty through the Rewards Programme.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with the website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times, providing a customer experience that will make the customer return.
- Record customer orders taking note of items, costs and delivery locations
- Confirm orders before dispatching them for delivery each morning.
- Package orders and fill our delivery note before dispatch
- Monitor delivery process, ensuring that orders are delivered as agreed with the customer
- Record batch production for each product noting batch numbers, dates and time of production as given by the Production Unit.
- Inspect inventory levels weekly to identify shortages and report to Production Mgr asap
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept as required.
- Assist with daily administrative duties as requested by MD.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree / HND qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2022.