Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Type of Role: Fixed Term
- We are looking for a payroll coordinator to manage all payroll activities and ensure the timely and accurate payment of employee wages.
- The payroll coordinator will ensure the collection of all necessary information and documents, review computed wages investigate and resolve any payroll issues or discrepancies.
- The purpose of this role is to support the Finance department while working with the People and Culture unit on salary payment, booking in SAP or YODA, and reporting.
- It will include but not be limited to preparing direct, apportioned, and shared costs staff cost-recovery schedules, ensuring all statutory payments are done in a timely manner as well as support audit processes related to the payroll function.
- He/she will ensure that all timesheets for staff reflect the amount of time spent on respective projects. To be successful as a payroll coordinator you should be able to efficiently coordinate payroll tasks and strictly follow organizational policies and legal regulations.
- An outstanding payroll coordinator should also possess strong people skills. The role holder must be reliable, diligent, and pay attention to details; and always work towards improving current processes.
- We are looking for a qualified and experienced chartered accountant (ICAN, ANAN) with Master’s Degree in Accounting, Demography and Statistics or equivalent.
- He/she should possess at least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role. Candidate must have previous experience preparing payroll on an ERP software (Microsoft Dynamic Business Central/Sage/ Oracle). Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail is highly required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2023.