Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank. With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Analyst
Who are we looking for
- The ideal candidate may be an HR Generalist or HRBP, and is required to have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in end-to-end Performance Management processes, proficiency in Ms Excel, strong critical thinking abilities, effective presentation skills, excellent communication and relationship-building capabilities, as well as expertise in stakeholder engagement.
- Ensuring timely review of KPIs to confirm alignment with team goal & business goals and update HRMS.
- Support the implementation and monitoring of Performance Improvement Plans for relevant employees.
- Support the implementation/roll out plan for all Performance Development reviews required across the business & associated time frames/action plan.
- Provide support in implementing appropriate metrics to measure, analyze, and report on the overall performance of the Identified Talents.
- Ensure data cleansing and validation on HRMS.
- Providing support to ensure employee appraisal profiles on the HRMS are without faults to ensure minimal appraisal complaints & errors after completion.
- Provide timely support for the performance appraisal period. Follow up with Managers and Departmental Head to complete the performance appraisal on time using the HRMS.
- Collation, development and manage employee(s) Performance Information.
- Collation, development and manage Talents and culture team Performance Information.
- Support the implementation of procedures to enhance employee performance as per the company’s objectives.
- Implement and maintain monitoring systems for all employee’s performance indicators, targets and standards.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- May be an HR Generalist or HRBP but MUST HAVE 3 – 5 years’ hands-on experience of end-to-end Performance Management process.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- MsExcel – Pivot tables, Complex formulas, Charts, Vlookups, Charts.
- Critical thinking.
- Good Presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should: