Pro-Hub Global is a team of mobile financial services professionals, specializing in mobile payment strategy and implementation. We help organizations in the mobile financial services to maximize revenue via the exploit of new technology for secure electronic payments from mobile phones which also includes contact-less NFC transactions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure all financial accounting is accurate and up to date, and reconciliations of the general ledger and sub ledgers are maintained.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Cash forecasting and planning
- Ensuring compliance with Group and Regional policies and procedures
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place across the business
- Ensuring adherence to, and compliance with, direct and indirect tax laws and filing requirements, including payroll
- Contributing to cost management and control
- Ensuring accurate and proper financial accounting with proper checks, scrutiny and reconciliation of the general ledger sub-ledgers, fixed asset register, balance sheet schedules and related reports using the current system
- Management and financial reporting for the local businesses to ensure that information requirements (both Group and Regional) are met in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Provide support to the local operations:
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet reports and forecasts
- Management of receivables, plus provide data to allow inventory, cable, and fixed asset verifications
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Professional Accounting qualification
- Up to 2 years post qualifying experience, preferably with an international company
- Strong accounting fundamentals and good knowledge of tax issues
- Good analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Experience using ERP and reporting systems
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Resilient and able to challenge
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail.
Key Role Interactions:
- Finance Manager – EA Local Business
- Projects Accountants
- OM & Service Team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2019.