Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Financial Analyst
Req No: FIN00004145
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Did you know that at P&G in Finance&Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?In F&A, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business.
- From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
- You will be offered a position in Finance & Accounting Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Brand Management, Supply Chain and Sales that organized around the brands.These are some examples of projects that you could lead:
- Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term;
- Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed;
- Actively manage a rich list of risk and opportunities and develop competitive intelligence analysis;
- Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit.
What will we offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree with Strong Finance Background (must have either ICAN/ACCA/CIMA);
- Problem-solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- FMCG Multinational F&A/Big 4 experience would be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
You should have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Basic accounting skills
- Proven ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues
- Proven analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply