Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager, Direct to Consumer / Brand & Growth
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Product and Design
- This role will focus on growing the Direct-to-consumer product while balancing the needs of our Brand & Growth division to increase the overall sales in the business.
As Product Manager for DTC / Brand Growth reporting to the SVP of Product, you will be required to:
- Shape a compelling vision and strategy for your part of our product, based on a deep understanding of users’ needs, the market and the competition
- Define and align meaningful objectives and key results and own the roadmap for your domain
- Formulate hypotheses that help validate what experiences to design, implement, run and evaluate product experiments to reach your objectives
- Ensure that valuable features, enhancements, and bug fixes are prioritized and shipped, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights with the rest of the company.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Set the priorities for a cross-functional product team on a day-to-day basis, prioritising sprints, removing blockers and ultimately building and owning a product with a real impact on our users.
- Be the expert in knowing who your customer is and what problems you are solving for, always taking decisions in favour of the customer
- Be ultimately responsible for making that product valuable and viable
We’d Love To Meet Someone With:
- Previous experience as Product Manager (minimum of 3 years)
- Experience in taking a product from concept to launch, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions.
- Experience at a high growth company
- Experience working with consumer facing products, and it is a plus if it is in healthcare!
- Proven record of improving product KPI:s that are directly impacting revenue metrics.
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, strong analytical mindset and a passion for solving problems.
- Ability to build trust with key stakeholders to align multiple teams and deliver on strategic initiatives; experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven, who use numbers to back up priorities and estimate impact before implementation begins of new initiatives.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, as well as colleagues from within and outside the team.
- You are an empathetic product manager and are genuinely excited about our mission.
- Product Managers at Reliance Health solve challenging problems in a fast-paced environment, and we look for people who don’’t shy away from a challenge. Joining Reliance Health means being part of a global Product & Engineering team, spread across Nigeria, Egypt, Sweden, UK, Spain and Romania.
- The team exists of Product managers, UX designers, UX Researchers, Scrum Masters and of course our Engineers!
- We all work fully remotely and meet up at least twice per year where the End of the Year Party in Lagos is an event you don’t want to miss out on.
- Attractive Salary & benefits.
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space.
- Unlimited leave days.
- Fantastic work culture.
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Great work-life balance.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.