Resource Intermediaries Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Develops and administers vehicle/equipment asset management processes from procurement to disposition.
- Create vehicle purchase specifications.
- Establish and monitor purchasing, operational and replacement strategies and practices for most cost effective operation.
- Develop and implement training modules for vehicles and equipment use and care.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Fleet, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th April, 2023.