Rovedana Limited – Our client is a leading pan-African bank with operations in various countries across the continent.
They are a full-service bank that provides wholesale, retail, investment and transactional banking services to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, local companies, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and individuals. This service is delivered through various business divisions which include Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking and Corporate and Investment Banking.
Our client is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Value Chain Officers
- We are currently recruiting “Value Chain Officer – Commercial Banking” across various locations in Nigeria for our client.
- They will be responsible for seeking and maintaining customers via day to day call activities thereby promoting the image and values of the bank.
- Support CMB by working closely with the CB & CMB Relationship Management team in attaining the liability deposit goals of the department through the identification of liability generating opportunities within the Corporate Value chain (High Value Key Dealers) and the deployment of effective strategies to ensure that ENG attains preferred collecting bank status for sales proceeds of these customers.
- Identity and support branches in converting high-value distributors of strategic principals.
- Participate in Joint calls with branches to potential customers to ascertain their requirements. Explore and negotiate solutions with clients; Provide oversight and input into the drafting and execution of loan agreements and security documentation where required.
- Analyze competitor products, market opportunities and developments to ensure that ENG Distributors Finance Program is competitive and reflect the needs of its customers.
- Solidify customer retention by providing superior level of customer service
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on performance of the Value Chain Portfolio (Distributors conversions and Collections Volume achieved) within his cluster of operation.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. (2nd Class Lower)
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good credit skills.
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills.
- Bottom-line and action-oriented and drives for results
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Possess deep knowledge of the competitive environment
- Possess a broad knowledge of business strategies, goals, products and services.
- Possess broad knowledge of the segment customers’ purchase decision processes
- Possess good knowledge of business profitability dynamics.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV’s to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be “Value Chain Officer – Lagos”