RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Assistant
- The Grants Assistant will be reporting to the Grants Manager.
- S/he will provide day to day operational support to grants management tasks as well as ensuring smooth functioning of the administrative systems.
- Support the Grants Manager to review grantee financial and progress reports.
- Support the Grants Manager to prepare all documents related to Grants for approval in compliance with USAID grants requirements.
- Support the Grants Manager with generating grant documents and administrative tasks related to compliance.
- Work to enhance and improve grants management processes and increase efficiencies.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files of grant documents and resources.
- Record receipt of grantee reports in grants database.
- Assist with data entry and coding in grants database.
- Produce reports including grant activity reports.
- Review and process grantee payment requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and 2 years of experience in Grants administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- We offer a highly competitive remuneration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit by e-mail only an Application Letter and a CV as ONE SINGLE WORD document to: [email protected] The title/subject of your email and application should be position you are applying for.
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Take note that any successful candidate will be subjected to a pre-employment background investigation.