Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below positions:
Job Title: Business/Sales Analyst
- Prepare sales forecasts, collect and analyse data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Research and evaluate current economic conditions that may affect the organization’s ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace.
- Assist in the development of sales target and forecasts for the sales team.
- Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
- Use available past sales data to determine trends in sales.
- Assist in the evaluation of sales performance
- Schedule five high level sales meeting for top management per week.
- Create sales evaluation reports based on data collected from Technical Sales and Marketing team
- Compile and submit weekly sales report to Executive Director
- Suggest/develop marketing strategies to improve sales.
- Attend and participate in sales strategy meetings.
- Interface with clients on payment and relationship building on a regular basis.
- Attend client negotiation and project meetings
- Organize awareness sessions for Technical Sales and Marketing unit to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies.
- A Good Degree in a relevant discipline with 5 years minimum relevant experience.
- Must be 35 years and above
Job Title: Bid Administrator/Document Controller
- Ensure Efficient and Accurate Preparation of Bid Documents and Arrangements to Submit to the Client Within Defined Tender Deadlines.
- Ensure Bid and Proposal Documentation is Arranged, Collated and Presented in a Professional Manner
- Organize and Facilitate Bid Review Meetings Ensuring that Respective Agendas, Attendance lists and Action trackers are up to date.
- Maintain Status of Generic Proposals and Ensure they are Reviewed, Revised and Reapproved When necessary.
- Monitor Bid/Quotation throughout Each Bid Process, Providing Weekly Reports for Sales and Management Use.
- Perform Sales Co-coordinator Duties by screening and approving Sales and Marketing Executives schedules.
- Work with the IT Administrator to Ensure Safe Keeping of Classified Bid Documents Adhering to Procedures and Regulations
- Liaise with Administrative unit to ensure that all Required Bid Documentations are up to date at all times
- Ensures all Sales, Projects, Technical and Company Documents are scanned and documented in CRM
- Ensures Efficient and Accurate Retrieval of Document and Data when Needed.
- Perform Document Maintenance Duty such as Document Reviews etc.
- Train Other Employees in the Proper Way to Create and Fill Company Documents According to Company Filing Policy
- A good degree in relevant discipline.
- 5 years minimum experience and must be 35 years and above
Job Title: Technical Safety/ HSE Officer
- Developing proposals and documentation for environmental, occupational Audits, training, and other services on HSE in line with ISO 18001, 9001 & 14001 and Technical safety services in line API, IEC and other industry specified standard for review by Lead.
- Prioritization and coordinate of HSE activities (Inspection, servicing and installation) and work as a team with HSE support services — for internal and external clients.
- Development of library of standards in respect of point 1 and 2 above.
- Preparation, formatting of company documentation, proposals in line with QMS 9001 for technical safety and HSE bids.
- Assisting lead in provision of technical safety services (HAZOPs, SIL, HAZID, Lessons Learnt and other PHA methodology) which include but not limited to review of documentation, mark-up of P&IDs, scribing for session, preparation of report and follow-up till completion.
- Ensure up to date software for PHA studies and certification
- Chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings. Ensure close out report and completion.
- Provision of induction, training instruction and support to all asset personnel in relevant areas of HSE
- Ensure that all accidents are documented and report submitted to lead, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Perform random site inspection and audit
- Continuous staff training at least 4- 5 times a month.
- Participate in knowledge sharing / best practice across company assets to aid delivery of HSE performance & KPI’s
- Develop and implement live HSE, project specific policy and update regularly.
- Supervise the supply/use/replacement and inspection of safety equipment to all sections.
- Develop operational safety manual and procedures aimed at total quality management system
- Ensure the management of the emergency response plans arrangements providing training and guidance on roles and responsibilities and arranging duty roasters as appropriate
- Provide training and guidance to sales team on HSE services
- Standardization of company documentation, enforcement and training as required.
- Provide regular reports to the Human Resources Manager, Board of Directors/Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities
- A good degree in any of the engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in consultancy.
- Must be 32 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.