Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job ID: 114
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Directly supporting the Corporate Financial Manager with planning, structuring and execution of engagements and transactions within the Corporate Finance
- Prepare presentations on the company and its divisions.
- Work closely with Sahara Power finance teams in alignment with Group finance objectives.
- Assist Corporate Financial Manager in loan administration and management reporting.
- Serve as focal point on all Cost-benefit analysis, financial models and other financial analysis as may be directed with guidance from Corporate Financial Manager
- Conduct research, and where necessary, due diligence with regards to acquisition targets for potential Merger & Acquisition activities.
- Monitor key financial performance indicators of operating entities based on approved forecasts/budget.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or any finance-related disciplines.
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience within a similar role.
- Membership of any relevant professional body e.g., ICAN, ACCA, CFA etc. is an added advantage.
- A good knowledge of the power industry and value chain.
- Strong financial modelling and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2023 (10:50 PM).