SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through four major segments: Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer (Entry-Level)
- In this role, you will ensure provision of efficient and sound financial accounting services ranging from processing of transactions, recording and reporting financial information for internal and external utilization, support Management to ensure cost-effective utilization of financial resources for optimal return on investment and support the delivery of effective financial decisions by Management and the development and execution of an effective financial strategy to achieve an efficient funding structure.
- As a Finance Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Code/Post financial transactions in the General Ledgers in Tally
- Execute month end closing activities
- Execute bank reconciliations of entities bank accounts.
- Execute intercompany reconciliations with Group companies.
- Provide support for annual audit of financial statements
- Set up payments on the on-line banking platform for authorization based on approved vouchers.
- Manage the entities manning cost and payroll system.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports as may be required by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Other functions as may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Group Finance Controller (GFC)
- B.Sc in Accounting from a recognized institution.
- Entry level.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Note more than 25 years of age.
- Professional Certifications.
- Good understanding and knowledge in accounting.
- Analytical Ability.
- Essential English language (written and spoken).
- Knowledge and experience to identify financial risks.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
20th December, 2023.