Shecluded is a financial services and business resource company for women by women. We are the first female-focused company providing simplified, inclusive access to growth services and opportunities that enable women to attain and enjoy financial freedom.
At Shecluded, we deliver simplified access to high-quality financial growth services and resources to women, to enable them to live their very best lives. Since launching 2019, we have built a network of over 18,000 women across Nigeria, partnered with top-tier organisations, received global recognition, and have been featured in Times Square! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job:
- We are currently expanding and looking for a superstar with a keen eye for numbers to help us make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company.
- Our ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented finance and administrative whizz who works efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. You can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage and oversee the accounting team.
- Set up accounting processes and systems.
- Oversee payroll and taxes and other statutory requirements.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Advice on estimates for project funding and cost of sales for all products and services.
- Assist with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Conduct internal audits such as salary reviews, cost reduction strategies, cash receipts, vouchers, procurements and vendor expenditures.
- Comply with all company, local/state/federal/Industry accounting and financial regulations.
- Compile, analyze, and report financial data including weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Prepare the monthly Management account, Board reports, profit and loss, and balance sheet reports and presenting data to key stakeholders including, Board members, investors, regulators, and other entities.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Perform audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- B.Sc in Accounting, ACA.
- 8 years plus in Finance / Accounting experience.
- Familiar with accounting systems / ERP software.
- Business acumen.
- Strong mathematical and quantitative skills.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.