Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Manager
Job ID: 64964
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- To promote and develop the sale of PS DO Product Services products and services to all territory customers (new & existing).
- Monitor and achieve bookings targets.
- Report competitor & market activity information.
- Determine how best to deploy all PS DO resources in order to maximize bookings & profitability
- Develop customer specific strategies to maximize growth
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed territory plan
- Utilize PS DO softwares including: SFDC.
- Professionally manage assigned territory to achieve identified, key objectives which are:
- Achieve bookings targets.
- Pro-actively promote and sell PS DO products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- To prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff.
- Discuss, negotiate and finalise proposals with customers.
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems internal and external.
- Promote and organise customer visits to PS DO facilities.
- Provide feedback and direction to any PS DO dept. on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for territory.
- Maintain good records for territory, of its present and prospective customers. Also records relating to D-R competition and their activities.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Manage designated territory agents/ representatives (where applicable)
Type of business contacts/levels:
- Contacts with all PS DO Management & staff for all PS business elements in spares, repairs, field service, up-grades, re-rates and training.
- Large spectrum from, Senior Company Mangers, Maintenance, workshop, training, purchasing and Engineering Departments.
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Business
- 5 years minimum post NYSC experience spent in a business development / client relationship management role
- Ideally experienced with rotating equipment providers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor Engines & Turbines
- General sales skills, including: need identification, questioning, listening, negotiation and closing.
- Strategy development skills
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with “can-do” attitude.
- Personable & professional appearance
- Good commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities
- Market knowledge
- Knowledge about PS DO principal competitors
- English language fluency
- Oral, written & presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply