Signal Alliance is an integrated Nigerian Technology Company with practice that includes IT system integration, Business software, Application development, Health Technology and Software-as-a service platform development. The company has offices in Lagos and Abuja. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will manage the office of the Executive Vice Chairman of Signal Alliance and will help enhance executive effectiveness by providing information management support and representing the executive to others. The individual will:
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications.
- Maintain the executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintain confidentiality of Executive information.
- Maintain Executive office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage the Executive’s meetings
- Background as personal assistant, executive assistant or an administrative role within an established company
- A Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any discipline. Degree in Arts / Social Science will be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Social Media and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and self driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply