SOBIC and Company is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused Microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2008 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with head office located at Ibadan having more than seventy branches across the states. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit / Loan Officer
Locations: Ikorodu – Lagos, Igbeti, Iseyin, Saki, Ibadan, Olorunsogo-Ibadan – Oyo, Sango-Ota – Ogun, Efon, Alaaye-Ekiti – Ekiti, Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Credit Officer to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Credit Officer responsibilities include preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating risk ratios. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience.
- Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner and ensure that the loan is being repaid as at when due while ensuring we comply with the law
Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- Interested candidates should possess an NCE, BSc, HND or OND in relevant fields.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
25th April, 2023.