Solynta Energy is one of the fastest growing providers of urban solar energy solutions in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country. The company was established in 2013 and is driven to empower Nigerian’s to live a transformed life by providing reliable, affordable clean electricity. We have over 2MW installed across 26 states in Nigeria. Our mission is to displace Nigeria’s 22 million petrol powered generators by 2040. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced Solar Engineer living on Lagos Island. The successful candidate will have design, installation and maintenance experience in the solar industry.
- They will also have a high attention to detail, great communication/customer service skills and be able to adapt to multiple tasks and demonstrate a willingness to solve uncommon issues.
- Assisting sales staff to screen and qualify the feasibility of solar PV projects (ground mounted and roof mounted)
- Attending client and site visits as required
- Designing and installing solar energy systems, including photovoltaic (PV) arrays with electrical components such as panels, inverters, charge controllers and batteries
- Testing and evaluating photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Troubleshooting issues with solar panels, electrical systems and other equipment.
- Completing projects on time and within budget
- Explaining technical information to clients
- Providing post site visit reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years experience within the solar industry
- Must live in Lagos Island.
The position has a base salary determined by related and relevant experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st March, 2023.