Sweet Nation Foods Limited is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of specialty snacks to the Retail and Food-service industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Gudu, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Days: Mondays to Saturdays
- A Van Sales Representative is responsible for driving company delivery vehicles and products to a city, delivering the products to retailers and returning to base.
As a Van Sales Representative for Sweet Nation foods, job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Same day driving and delivery within Abuja and to major cities within Nigeria
- Route planning for fast and efficient order delivery
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Marketing the company’s products to Supermarkets, Hotels, and Concessionaires.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders to consumers and retailers
- Stocking and organizing of company products on retailer shelves
Eligible candidates must possess:
- Superior knowledge of the F.C.T road network
- Experience working with in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry as a Van Sales Representative
- Male (Age: 24 and above)
- Minimum 4 years of driving experience
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive long distances three times in a week.
- Basic salary starting at N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Daily feeding allowance when traveling outside FCT.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a scanned copy of your valid Driver’s License to: email@example.com using Applicant Name, Van Sales Rep, Current City of Residence as the subject of the mail. e.g “John Doe, Van Sales Rep, Abuja”.
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2023.
- All applicants must currently reside within the FCT.
- Applications from outside the FCT will not be considered