Taeillo is a Nigerian Furniture and Lifestyle Brand that designs and manufactures Furniture by harnessing traditional forms, Materials, Local resources in Africa with both local and modern Technology to create premium Urban Furniture pieces.
We believe our little drops of effort will make a mighty Africa by telling our African story with one piece of Furniture at a time. Our Formula is Culture + Design + Technology = Premium African Urban Furniture. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAD Drafter / Interior Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a CAD drafter with strong interior design background.
- The CAD drafter will use technology to generate designs for complex projects.
- They will also work with teams to set timelines, budgets and assist in making decisions regarding materials that will be used to complete projects.
- They will also work to achieve functional aesthetically pleasing designs for clients.
- Conduct meetings with clients to discuss their needs and style prefernces
- Coordinate with contractors and trades people
- Create design plans with preferences and safety requirements in place
- Oversee costing budget and putting together project estimates
- Choosing design features such as furnishing, materials and artwork
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, etc to further understand how an interior space should function, appear or be furnished
- Develop product designs from scratch
- Ensure product designs meet required safety and structural standards
- Blend technique and aesthetics to create final designs
- Generate solid and surface CAD models using AutoCAD software
- Preparing concept presentations
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques and other developments in the industry
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite or related software
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to distinguish colors
- Basic understanding of building codes and inspection regulations related to interiors.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
6th March, 2023.