Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Treasury Specialist
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- Prepare treasury reports, and create financial forecasts and management strategies.
- Cash-flow preparation and reporting.
- Computation & posting of LC finance cost.
- Revaluation and clearance of FX difference on all import files
- Reconciliation of Navision schedules with bank updates; bids, forwards, spot; reconciliation with quarterly bank confirmations.
- Liaison with bank reconciliation team on LC posting issues/ transactions.
- Creation of financial models – Cashflow statements, P&L, Balance sheet.
- Quarterly audit review of Treasury, & interface with external audit during the year-end audit process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a similar field.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- ACCA or CFA is preferred.
- A Master’s degree or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Experience with financial management systems.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS Excel, Access, and Power BI.
- Knowledge and at best experience with banking, financial products and cash management.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online