TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading distributor of Tyres and Accessories in Africa is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Saves and tags parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with the service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road-tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Notifies service advisors immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Report any safety issues immediately to managements.
- Minimum of an HND degree in related field.
- 2 – 3 years proven experience as an AC Technician.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2021.