TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting Line: Marketing/Business development Officer
- The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Advise on company information.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Documentation Skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer Service.
- Listening Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2019