Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
- Take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs such as Corel draw, Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed design to look like.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the design
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
Skills, level of experience and qualification
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Corel draw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
- Possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organisational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2020.