Tempkers Limited – Our client, who owns a salon is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facial Technician
- Examine and Diagnose the skin by using for example a magnifying lamp or visor or visia scans to determine health of skin and determine any form of damage and areas for attention.
- Provide facials which involve cleansing, exfoliating, massage, masks, peels and use of skin products like toners, serums and moisturisers. Popular skin product choices for facialists are Elemis, Environ and aesthetic based and high performance skin products like skinceuticals and Medik 8.
- Educate clients by advising on good skincare regimen, use of SPFs and daily routines to avoid premature skin ageing
- Apply makeup and cosmetics and advise on colour selection and application
- Retail and sell cosmetic skin care treatments. Most facialists will have retail sales targets to work towards.
- Remove hair through tweezing, waxing and increasingly laser treatments
- Deliver advanced skin care treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, mesotherapy, micro-needling, IPL skin rejuvenation, lymphatic drainage, fractional skin resurfacing, derma rollers and radio frequency.
- Look out for skin diseases, conditions and disorders, the more serious of which can be referred to a dermatologist or GP
- Advise on and deal with skin complaints like pigmentation and acne including tips on diet and lifestyle, homecare etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2020.