The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group HR / Admin Manager
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring effective and efficient office operation on a day-day basis responsible for the maintenance of adequate security for organizations assets employees and properties coordinating all training programs.
- Check and ensure servicing proposals and fuelling proposals are well prepared before forwarding to the Audit department.
- Review the daily activities of the operation.
- Ensure collated forms from engineers by the operations unit are signed timely and follow up to the stage of getting the monthly clearance.
- Ensure clearance forms from the operations unit are presented timely and accurately.
- Negotiate with vendors for an effective costing.
- Monitor the store unit especially servicing materials and vehicle parts in stock.
- Prepare source documentation needed for new hires or effective changes in pay, status and/or benefits.
- Establish, maintain and control personnel, employees, recruitment relations records, files, correspondence, reports and organization charts.
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Prepare paperwork that is needed to create new employee’s profile and to also place such new employee on payroll.
- Maintain employees’ files and ensure that records are up-to-date by handling changes in employees’ status in timely manner.
- Onboarding, Employee Relations payroll performance management learning and growth.
- Provide assistance in monitoring employee’s performance appraisal process.
- Monitors staff punctuality, dressing, I-D card display compliance and identifying defaulting staff for management decision.
- Maintain health insurance & pension schemes.
- Institute company’s disciplinary and grievance procedures and ensuring that it is adhered to.
- Design the human resources department structure positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate.
- Interpret, assist and advise employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications leave management and benefit administration and Human Resources procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
- Keep up with current issues and matters in the Organization that are related to Human Relations.
Qualifications and Job-Specific Competencies:
- Minimum of First Degree / HND, CIPM in Social Sciences / Humanities.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English language speaking and writing proficiency.
- Effective people management skills and a good team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Good planning and stress management skills.
- Strong Organization skills with attention to details.
- A proven and unbroken track experience spanning at least eight years in reputable organization is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft office Word Excel Powerpoint and PowerPoint)
- Must have Human Resource experience and a member of CIPM.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Group HR / Admin Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.